Just Because

Saturday, October 07, 2006


The scariest part about baton is the aerial trick practices. It seems that as soon as you learn one trick you are moving on to the more complicated, and more painful if you mess up, trick. This is especially true about spins. As soon as you've tried 4 four spins, you can barely see the baton because you're so dizzy. Horizontal tosses are even worse though since they hurt a lot more when they land on your head. My favorites are rolls and other things that are relatively safe. However, I am better at aerial tricks than I am at rolls. Ironic isn't it. Also, rolls cause a lot more bruises than aerials do because when you are learning new ones, they always bounce off of your arms and shoulders and neck. I'm really not that sure why I don't like aerials more, they're just plain scary.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home