Just Because

Thursday, October 12, 2006


Writing this blog is very difficult considering the fact that I have absolutely nothing to say. Our t.v. is shot at home so I can't even write about any shows or movies since I haven't seen any for a while. Except for the news which we watched on our tiny replacement t.v., I din't really watch it though so I don't know what's going on. This has got to be the most boring blog in the world. I kind of wish something would happen right about now so I could write something interesting. Everybody else seems to be able to come up with something strange or funny, or at least interesting.
This weekend my parents friend will be at our house for a visit. That means that I won't be allowed to leave the house for 3 days. All well I didn't really have any where to go anyway. The weekend after that we have a baton workshop to get all of our routines. Atleast this year I know what my freestyle song is going to be, and my pairs! Team? Well........... we have no idea. Hopefully next I post something will have happened and I will have something to write about. Or not, you know, whatever. (The puppies are just cute, they're not mine.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home