Just Because

Monday, February 26, 2007

This is strange, the rest of our class is in a presentation on Human Rights at this moment. I'm not because I am 18. I don't really see why this matters, especially since I've only been 18 for like 2 weeks. All well, I guess that just means that I'll be stuck in the computer lab for the next three days during this block. I guess once my blogs are done I'll just do homework or correspondence or something.
Tonight I have to go to Ashcroft for math again. Atleast it is getting easier. Tomorrow right after school we have to do the calendar pictures, it was actually supposed to be today but I have to go Ashcroft. The pictures always seem to take forever, and now we just wear our track suits so they aren't as interesting. I liked it when each age group wore their different team costumes. Of course one year we ended up wearing the costumes we had used the year before so they were pretty small on us and kind of hurt. Then there's the blue ones with the rhindstones which are fairly old but still in good condition for the most part. They're not bad except for the fact that they get boring after awhile and the rhindstones make them pretty cold when you first put one on. We used to wear these ones for the parade all the time and for a few teams. Anyways, now I'm just typing beacause I'm bored so I don't really konw if anything I said actually makes sense.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:13 p.m., Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    Oh course it made sense!

    Hahaha... i miss wearing the costumes. I really do, because they looked so good :) BUt....
    WHY are they called costumes? They're not really costumes... hahaha... random thought.

    the blue ones are really pretty! But we wore them for so many thinks. Lollipop... parades.. what else??

     
  • At 11:34 a.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    No fair!!!! You should have had to learn about human rights too!! Ah well, I guess your baton pictures were punishment for missing the valuable lesson on human rights :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home