Just Because

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It was so warm out this morning but then just as we were about to wash my Dad's truck, the clouds came out and it got really cold. So, by the time we the truck was clean we were soaking wet and freezing. Tonight we went out for dinner to the Lodge and now I am so full my stomach still hurts. I'm so happy that it's March, even though it is extremely muddy March is one of my favorite months. Unfortunately with the warm weather this morning, the snow in our backyard melted and our lawn flooded. Also, the ditch in front of our house was actually filled to the top with water. By tonight however, the water had gone down a lot from the ditch and the yard so we're almost dry now. Spring break is in two weeks and we will hopefully be going to Smithers to see my grandparents. I haven't seen them for almost two years, they'll of course come down for grad but I still want to go see them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home