Just Because

Monday, October 16, 2006

Today is the day that I can actually send in my application for UBC. I really should start applying to the rest of the Universities soon (TRU, SFU, UNBC and UVic). Just one problem, I need to know pretty close to what I am going to do in University, I have a pretty good idea but, you never know. At the beginning of November I get to go to Vancouver for a tour of UBC, I might wait until then to apply. Mostly because I also want to apply for housing at the same time.

This coming weekend we have our routine workshop. We still have no idea what to do for teams but Chrissy and I got our pairs and freestyle music cut. Atleast we won't have to wait for months to get our cut music. I think the little girls are doing "Kiss the Girl" for the little mermaid but I'm not totally positive.

This past weekend my parents' friend was visiting from Tatlyoko Lake. She has always been really interesting because she does so much. One time in her yard at home there were 9 deer, 2 of them were bucks. Anyway she just got back from a 5 week vacation in Europe. She spent 3 weeks in Scotland and 2 weeks in England and France. So she told us all kinds of stories from her holiday and she had hundreds of postcards and pictures to show us.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 p.m., Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    Pair's is soooo going to rock. I can't wait! WHOOOOO!!!

    Love ya!

     
  • At 11:35 a.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    UBC's going to be awesome! Still trying to convince my parents to let me go there........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home