Just Because

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I have the worst headache. I've had it since yesterday morning and it just seems to be continuously getting worse. Looking at the computer really hurts, not even sleeping last night was able to get rid of it. It is really not good that I have so much homework this weekend since reading is really hard right now. I kind of like I'm going to fall to a sleep any time now. I was actually kind of glad that it wasn't extremely sunny today because that would have definitely hurt. Anyways, on Tuesday at baton I hit my wrist doing a back hand catch and it just bruised yesterday, so that was kind of weird. Okay, I really have to go now.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    That sucks!! Those kinds of headaches are the worst!! Sometimes the best thing to do is just to lay down and close your eyes. At least that way, you don't get all the bright light. Hopefully you feel better soon Sambo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home