Just Because

Saturday, October 21, 2006

My freestyle is going to kill me this year! Not only is it extremely fast but it is also extremely scary. Fortunately, I get to start on the left hand side of the gym at the back and the scariest trick doesn't come until about 10 seconds into the song. The left hand side of the gym is definitly the optimal place since that means that I don't have to walk across the entire gym floor, which in a Vancouver school feels like about a mile, just to get to my spot. Unfortuanatly, the scary trick I am referring to is a toss, leap-cartwheel, catch back hand in a leap! This is of course only one of the many scary tricks. Others include: toss double illusion, toss one spin-jump-one spin catch back hand in an illusion, 3 spin head catch in the splits (which I can't do, yet), etc. What's wierd though is that I love my freestyle, but if I don't get knocked out by my baton 8 times or collapse from exhaustion, I will probably fall over from being so dizzy.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 p.m., Blogger Ms. Wadlegger said…

    I can't wait to see you perform when you are ready. It amazes me how you can catch those flying sticks!

     
  • At 11:38 a.m., Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    whoooo! You are so going to catch the cartwheel trick!

    Don't worry about pairs, it will get better :P

     
  • At 4:11 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    Sounds like fun........okay it sounds really scary. Well, it'll look cool when you're done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home