Just Because

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cold..So Cold! This morning the temperature was down to minus 31 degrees at my house, I don't know what it is now. Because of this, the school buses are not running which makes our school seem deserted. There is probably only about 20 people here. Even worse is the fact that tomorrow it is supposed to get even colder. Then on Thursday the snow is supposed to start again. In Vancouver and on the island, there are a lot of schools closed because of this weather, I sort of wish that would happen here. Of course I will probably get my wish on the only day that I do not want it to come true, Friday. This is because we are supposed to be going to Kamloops to see the play, "Alice, A Wonderland," at the Sagebush theatre.
Hopefully, in December I will be able to go there again with my family for my cousins Christmas concert. She is in the Kamloops Children's choir, or what ever it is called. I don't know if we will be able to go though. I do have to get to Kamloops soon however since my Dad's birthday is in two days and my brother's is in 6. Everything seems so close together around this time of the year that December always goes by really fast.
Also, next Friday we have our annual Christmas banquet which, since I am in foods, I will be very busy that day and all of next week. That night grads are also having a skate with Santa thing at the rink and I get to be an elf. It should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home