Just Because

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

There are a lot of people dressed up today at school, good thing it's Halloween. I didn't have anything to dress up in and I sort of forgot. I really don't care that much about Halloween any more plus I never really liked dressing up. Except maybe when I was really little. The candy was always good however. I stopped trick-or-treating after grade 9, it had gotten pretty boring by then and it was always really cold. So, other than the fireworks, Halloween is pretty boring now. All well, atleast Christmas isn't that far away.
I tried to get a picture but it won't let me put one in! Annoying!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    LOL.......remember that one year when you were a genie? I'm going to bring that up on your wedding day....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home