Just Because

Thursday, November 16, 2006


Well there is a small change of plans. Instead of doing baton all weekend, I am going to go to Kamloops. My mom has to take my cousin my grandma's wedding dress since my cousins are getting married next Saturday. I say cousins because it is going to be a double wedding. So, since baton was cancelled and everyone else is out hunting, I'm going with my mom. Of course I still have baton tonight, which I am way too tired to go to and will probably end up hurting myself again because of it. Fortunatley on Tuesday my face was safe from the floor and Chrissy caught her half of the trick. I'm still throwing mine away, you know, since I am terrified of it still. It is however, getting closer a little bit at a time. Plus, the cartwheel is much easier without the batons in Chrissy's hand.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 a.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    You're probably going to have more fun in Kamloops than you would hunting! LOL. And you have the best dress for the wedding!

     
  • At 3:42 p.m., Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    Whoot!! the carwheel is getting better... we'll sooo catch it by may! Don't you worry, it's getting better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home