Just Because

Monday, November 27, 2006

My cousins' wedding was this weekend and it was a lot of fun, and really busy. On Friday we helped set up the hall and decorate and then we were invited to the rehearsal
dinner. Saturday was the actual wedding and the reception. Then yesterday was clean-up and gift opening. The wedding was really cool because it was a double wedding. That also means that there were 4 families attending the ceremonies. Of course the 2 brides are sisters so they reall y shared a family. Nevertheless, there was alot of us. It was really cool because I got to see alot of my family that I haven't seen for quite awhile. Also, I thought my family was large before they got married, but both of the grooms have really big families.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 a.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    I'm glad you had a good time at the wedding! Hope you partied hard at the reception! lol

     
  • At 11:42 a.m., Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    Did you dance it up? HUH HUH HUH HUH??? DID YA??? HUH HUH HUH HUH??? SOOOO jealous of you :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home