Just Because

Friday, November 10, 2006

Ow... My nose and knee hurts. Just when I was starting to get comfortable with our new pairs trick we get a crazy, and painful, new one. Yes I am talking about a toss partner cartwheel. And when this thing goes wrong it is definitely painful. This is especially true when you are the one doing the cartwheel where your face is the closest thing to the floor. I still can't believe that all I got was a tiny light bruise. Of course I also smacked my knee and bruised the bone. Still, it is alot easier than trying to do the trick while holding the baton. It's funny but I am not scared to the trick again.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 p.m., Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    I am AMAZED you didn't get a bleeding nose... haha... poor you!

    I'm sorry... i know it's 50/50.. but i'm still sorry :(

     
  • At 9:17 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    Poor Sambo! That mean old Chrissy, dropping you all over the place!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home