Just Because

Friday, October 27, 2006

Finally, I don't hurt from batons last weekend. It was very painful for a very long time. I can't wait until next weekend, I get to go to Vancouver. But before I can do that we have to get through a lot of fundraisers first. Atleast tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in. Anyway I still can't catch the tricks I have to for my freestyle but it has only been a week and I have been fairly close to some of them. By April I should have them down good enough. Our Junior is definitely going way better than our senior team is. Of course our senior team is a lot harder and way faster. Not as fast as our pairs of course. That's another one that is going to kill me. I'm sure that one of these days Chrissy is going to drop me on my head lol.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home