Just Because

Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Still cold, buses still aren't running. There are more people at school today than there were yesterday, however. Christmas is still getting closer as well as everybody's birthdays. I don't really have that much to say right now, I'm just really bored so I decided to try and write something. I wonder what other people are doing right now in, like France or Greece. It would be nice to go and visit some other countries right about now. Especially the hot ones. It would be absolutely awesome to be in Mexico or Hawaii right about now. Of course that's not about to happen anytime soon. Plus, it would be pretty weird to have a Christmas with palm trees and oceans instead of snow and Christmas trees. I wonder if they have Christmas trees in those kinds of countries. We only have 3 and a half weeks left of school before Christmas holidays, we don't get out until the 22. We get more time after Christmas than usual, however.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:39 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    Haha.....they probably decorate palm trees in Hawaii! I wish I was in Miami right now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home