Just Because

Saturday, December 23, 2006

2 more days

It's Saturday, and it's only 2 more days until Christmas. My aunt should be here any time now. It definitely feels more like Christmas now that we don't have any school. Of course I do have a lot of correspondence to do if I am going to finish math by the end of January. Then it's on to physics, I guess. That should be interesting. Today we babysat my grandpa's new puppy, Tiko. It is so hyper. It's so cute though, and it is starting to learn to not bite, so that was good. I wonder if they will bring her up on Christmas, that could be really hectic, especially since my uncle's dog will be here. My uncle's dog and my dog are brother and sister so they get along pretty well, but my dog isn't to impressed with the puppy. I think he's just scared of hurting her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home