Just Because

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

As you can probably tell, I have been having a lot of time on the computer. This is due to the fact that we have writing everyday this week so that we can have foods all week next week. Next week we will be getting ready for our Christmas dinner here at school, so we need all week. Anyways, since I am done my article and my map, I really have nothing to do but to write continuously about nothing, on this thing. Usually I don't get too much time on the computer on home since either my brother, my mom or my dad are usually seated at it, and they aren't really doing anything, except maybe my brother. So that is why in the last couple of days I have written more than I have in a couple of weeks. There really isn't much else to do right now so I will just keep writing. Only about 15 minutes of class left until lunch time. I am really hungry. Class always seems to go by the slowest when you don't really have anything to do. Have you ever noticed that.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    Oh yeah I have definitely noticed that.......it sucks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home