Just Because

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Today we went to Ashcroft for the karate tournament which Calvin was in. There was a lot of bloody noses by the end of Kumite, which of course there is not supposed to be. So, that was interesting. I can't wait for my first competition of the year, in April. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be ready for it. I don't even know if I'll be ready for May, or even July for that matter. Still, it'll be fun. Canadians this year is in Regina and we have friends in Saskatchewan, so that is going to be a lot of fun. Only one more week until Spring Break. We probably are going to have to twirl all day next Saturday but at least it's only one day. Then, hopefully I get to go to Smither's. That should be a lot of fun. Provincials this year are in Invermere. I think if Invermere can hold provincials, so can we. Anyways, I guess I had better start practicing some of my bigger tricks more.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 p.m., Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    do you think we'll honestly be ready? I don't.. Pairs... that won't be ready. NOT at all.

    We're screwed. (don't say that, i want you to be upbeat!) We are screwed! *smile on my face*

    that was for Tonya if she reads it... haha... (it's from 10 things i hate about you)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home