Just Because

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Yeah, it's spring break. Tomorrow we are leaving for Prince George. We were supposed to be going to Smithers for the week but my grandparents are going to be in Prince George. It's kind of good since now we only have to drive half way. We are going to stay with my mom's aunt and uncle and visit with her family to. It should be fun, of course they just got about 6 inches of snow so I'm not really sure what the weathers going to be like. I can't wait to go. We're not even leaving that early, only about nine or nine thirty, which isn't bad. Lately I haven't really been able to sleep much past eight, usually I just end up lying in bed for a while. We're pretty much ready to go to night so we don't really even have to do anything in the morning. That's always the worst part about going anywhere, all of the work you have to do before you leave.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    Hope you have fun in Prince George! Hopefully you get to drive too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home