Just Because

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Well, writing class is now over and this is my last blog. It's a little bit sad since it also means that highschool is almost over. I liked writing at some times. The photograohy unit was interesting but I don't really know if I liked it or not, I guess it's just not my absolute favorite thing in the world. The yearbook was alright, and easy, but it wasn't really that interesting. Overall, I guess I liked the course alright, it just wasn't my favorite that's all. Personally, I really do not like blogs however, i'm not totally sure why, they just make me really uncomfortable. However, I never actually meant to not do my blogs, some weeks I really did forget in the midst of everything else I've had to do before grad.
Probably my favorite part of writing class were the days we were able to do creative writing, and I like the journals, most of the time. I am glad that I took this course for those reasons, but I am kind of happy that I don't have to write anything for the newsletter anymore. I just never knew what to write about, I definitley would not make a good journalist. I still liked the class though. After having this class all year it will be kind of weird not having it anymore, usually I only have classes for one semester, then they're done, so I kind of got more used to this class than I normally would have. I was surprised though, I did like writing more than foods on most days, and I actually did look forward to it some days.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 a.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    I know what you mean...sometimes blogs did get a little bit uncomfortable...probably because we were sharing some kind of personal things with a bunch of people, or whoever reads these things! Well, high school's almost over...last day! I'm going to miss all of it! We are going to have horrendous phone bills once you go to Vancouver!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home