Just Because

Thursday, May 03, 2007

At lunch today my mom and I are leaving for Inveremere. This means that I have to go to school for the morning and that all I'll be missing today is English and my spare block. The spare block part isn't too good since I really have to get my physics done, there's only two months left. Last night I had are really weird dream but all I can remember about it is that it had a necklace, a monkey, and an elephant that had just escaped. I can sort of see some other parts but not clear enough to describe them. Dreams are so strange, I don't really understand how you can be thinking about a dream one second and then the next second you can't even remember what it was about. Sometimes it drives me crazy trying to think of a dream.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    I know! And the more you try to remember the dream, the more it slips away and you can't remember anything!

     
  • At 12:09 p.m., Blogger LemonadeK said…

    (nods in agreement) Last night I had a very long dream as well, and the moment I woke up I remember it was really weird, but then I started to try and remember more, but no success! :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home