Just Because

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

This week is really long. We have baton practices on Monday, Tuesday and today. Then tomorrow we travel to Inveremere and Friday and Saturday are provincials, and I'm already tired. Today baton starts at four o'clock. The first hour will be for practicing Lady Hawke and the last hour for Staying Alive. Last night was just a normal practice but Monday was the same as today. I don't know why, but this year competitions just don't feel like competitions. Usually right now I would be stressing out about provincials but this year I'm not even thinking about it. Maybe this is because I have so much else to think about this year that I don't really have time to think about baton. I actually like it a lot better this way, it's much more calm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home