Just Because

Friday, May 25, 2007

I just got home from helping with the Cowboy Poetry the grads are doing for May ball. I can't believe that this is pretty much the last fund raiser we are going to be doing for grad, after all, grad is only a month away. Tomorrow is the parade and we just got our routine on Tuesday, so it should be interesting, and definitely a little confusing. Hopefully the weather is good at least until the parade is over. I don't think we are going to the rodeo tomorrow, probably just on Sunday. This afternoon we played baseball and did the garbage pick-up, the grade 12s had the area around the elementary school and it was pretty clean so we really didn't have to pick up much. It was pretty hot this afternoon and I think I may have gotten a little bit of a sun burn, it will probably turn into a tan pretty quickly though, they usually do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home