Just Because

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

This year's provincials were so long. Both Friday and Saturday we didn't get out of the gym until around 9:30. On Friday we didn't start until 3:30 but Saturday we started at 8:45. I was almost asleep in the bleachers, especially during the pre-events when I was just sitting around watching. It went pretty well though. Solo-dance was interesting. I ended up in a four way tie for high score and they made all four us do it in the floor at one time. I almost ran into a couple of people. It's just Canadians left now, that's a little bit sad but it is going to be so much fun. It feels so weird knowing that this was probably my last provincials, but you never know. Tomorrow we leave for our grad trip, I'm so excited, I can't wait. My luck, tomorrow will go by extremely slow, just because I want it to go by quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home