Just Because

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Yaaa!!!! My grad pictures are done and I will get them somewhere around May 10th. That's really lucky considering that they have to be in by the 15th if we want them in the paper. I can't believe grad is only two months away, at least I'm done my math. It took along time to do the pictures yesterday, even if you don't include the hair, but it was fun. This morning I had to go and help sort bottles and cans for baton, there was a lot of us there however so it only took an hour. At least we didn't have to go out and get them. Provincials are in two weeks, it doesn't feel like it since we just got back from Richmond. So that means that the grad trip is in two and a half weeks, yaaaaaa!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    Yay! You got your pictures done! I got mine done on Saturday! And boy is the week of grad trip going to be busy!

     
  • At 11:10 a.m., Blogger LemonadeK said…

    I can't wait until the grad trip! It's going to be so awesome ^_^

     
  • At 12:45 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    I know you haven't written a blog about this yet, but I'm so proud of you for getting into UBC! I know it's what you wanted and I have just one thing to say...we are going to have huge phone bills!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home