Just Because

Thursday, April 19, 2007


Well, today i had to do my math provincial. I don't think it went so well. But I have to wait six weeks until I can actually find out how I did do. Tomorrow I'm getting my grad pictures done. I still haven't decided how I want my hair done, or what colour cap and gown I want. Today after school we have a grad bottle drive, I really hope it doesn't rain. Right now it looks like it's going to. Our grad trip is less than a month away, i'm so excited. Of course before that, we have to get through another competition, provincials this time. I really hope Lady Hawke does atleast a little bit better. We're actually going to have someone to compete against this year. It's kind of sad, I don't have any more competitions in Vancouver. All well.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 p.m., Blogger Tonya said…

    Sam, I'm sure you did fine! Anyways, just think...you did all this by correspondence! It would have killed anyone else....but you survived Math 12!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home