Just Because

Thursday, April 12, 2007

This weekend we have our competition in Richmond. I think we are actually staying with my aunt in Maple Ridge. I don't think I'm ready for this competition considering that I haven't had much time to practice anything. Well, it should be interesting anyways, especially when I have to start making up things. All well it won't be like it's the first time. I'm not sure how many judges we're going to have, Miss Martin thought that there might be only one. I hope not, the competition would last forever. My freestyle actually shouldn't be that bad this year. Even the tricks I usually never catch. Ours pairs may be another story however. It doesn't even feel like I'm going to Vancouver this weekend, I haven't even thought about packing. I guess I just have too much else to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home