Just Because

Saturday, April 07, 2007

We are having our Easter today so now I have a lot of chocolate. My cousins are staying with us this weekend but they are down at their Dad's for during the day. So, we are pretty much having Easter alone. I still can't believe next weekend is our competition. It's so nice out today I might even go outside to practice for a while, my solo could definitely use it. I hope my freestyle costume is done by then, at least to the point where it looks done. Then for provincials we can improve it some. April and May are always crazy months. They are always so busy that they go by really fast. Of course they are even busier this year with grad and everything. I can't wait for Easter dinner tonight, especially the ham. At least this year it feels like spring. Usually at Easter it is still really cold, sometimes we even still have snow. All well it's nice today, but who knows what it's going to be like tomorrow. My math exam is not even two weeks away, I am really nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home